CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

12th Sponsor Meeting


I have taken the next step in my project process. Over the past few days I have drawn up sketches and plans for the layout of my park. When I visited Charlie to show him the plan, he was very pleased on what I had created. His feedback was relieving and insightful. He provided suggestions and corrections that I neglected to do and added ideas that I never even thought about. Now I have several connections that i have to make to my original plans and I also must create a blown up version of my park. But before I do anything I must first look at all the setbacks and clearances and possibly fence restrictions that I been recommended to incorporate. I have a lot to do this week for my project since i leave for senior trip next Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the thinking and doing. You're making it happen!

    ReplyDelete