CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 8, 2009

13th Sponsor Meeting

Yesterday was the first day that I visited Charlie twice in one week. Anyway, I spent my time yesterday actually creating a drafted diagram of my park. It was a long process. I spent three hours with Charlie. Two of them i spent trying to make the drafted version of the park. It was a long process, but I managed to finish. The other hour was spent doing a final review of variances and ordinances that apply to my project. If any problems applied that may possibly make an issue in the design occur I may have to address it. But lucky for me not a lot of problems appeared to be a hassle to correct. Now I'm on the designing portion and I hope the model will be a whole lot better than the drawing.

1 comment: