CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

14th Sponsor Meeting

Yesterday marked the end of visits with Charlie. We basically began to finalize the drawing and consider what materials I will need in order to complete the model, which is still in the process of construction. The model is a lot more time consuming than I thought, but I enjoy working on it except that I have to leave every other period to go to another class. On top of that work from other classes is driving me crazy because I feel like I do not have enough time to do everything i need to do. I'm stressing like crazy and I feel like I'll barely make the deadline of my presentation. I'm trying to focus, but it's a lot harder with all the obligations I have. Next week Charlie wants to discuss how the presentation will go even though I'm just going to do what comes naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment