CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 1, 2009

Anecdote


When I was little boy, I remember playing with this set of building blocks my mother gave as a birthday gift. I spent hours and hours playing with them building variety of things. But this one instance I built this tower that I believed was the coolest thing in the world. This tower seemed to be calling out to me like a voice in the wind. My creation was inspired by the towers on Disney castle that extend high beyond the clouds. This castle sprawled forth all of my hopes and dreams of being a engineer of some sort. Over time that passion developed further as I grew and my outlook on it adapted and changed. As I became influenced by my environment, my passion stayed true. As I entered high school, the passion to just build amazing building changed so slightly that it will make all the difference. I changed my focus of engineering in order to give back to my community and to make a difference which will now make a dramatic impact in the world today.

No comments:

Post a Comment