CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

11th Sponsor Meeting


I believe that this sponsor meeting was my most productive yet. I set the basis and foundation of what I need to do for the presentation later on. I first have to complete a feasibility study which I was told is the most difficult part of the construction process. Fortunately for me, my project falls within the zoning code of the property and the permits that apply to that zoning code incorporate accessories that I can use for my project. The second part is actually designing my project which will be a small park which will be located in a largely congested neighborhood. The third and final step to the process is actually creating a scale model of the park. I feel that the audience will respond more to a visual model than to a plain drawing. This is a lot of work that I have planned to do, but I hope to complete it all in time.

1 comment:

  1. I think a visual model is a great call. We humans are such visual creatures. Color is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete