CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

My Easter Weekend was nothing special this year. I had hoped it would have been a bit more exciting, but not everything goes as planned. I was bored the whole entire weekend, had nothing to do, didn't go anywhere, not even to spend time with family or friends. I guess that's I should of expected since I was going to my dad's. It wasn't all bad though, Easter Sunday I spent some time with my mom and my sister which I enjoyed until yesterday when I had to undergo surgery, but that is for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that your Easter weekend wasn't all that. You should try getting to the state of mind where you are never bored. I can't think of many times in my adult life when I have been bored or have been experiencing ennui. There is always something to see, read, or explore.

    ReplyDelete