CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Product Process


I believe that I have completed my feasibility study even though I'm not exactly how one is suppose to look. I basically did what Charlie told me, I researched each aspect of the zoning code, permits that are allowed, parking regulations, front footage, building restrictions and coverage. All of that I researched, but the exact formatting that the feasibility study is suppose to have is something that I'm not aware of or that I need to know right away. If so, I can have Charlie help me because I have no idea whatsoever. Tomorrow I hope to actually plan out what the park is going to look like in my drafting class. With that start I plan to show that layout to Charlie and get some feedback from him in order to progress further.

No comments:

Post a Comment