CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vicks's Meeting

The Senior Project meeting on Tuesday with Vick and Paul was insightful, but it was so boring. The activities were annoying and in my opinion a little stupid, but they did provide a lot of information that everyone will need for their presentations. The idea to create an outline to help formulate an organize ideas and ways to keep the audiences attention. Paul's explanation of how the actual evaluation of the presenter was interesting because students and teachers as well as a community person critique the presentation. I wrote at least three or four pages of notes alone just on the evaluation and ways to capture the audiences attention. I have a lot of ideas for my presentation and I feel that this meeting allowed me to formulate how the presentation will go. The most important fact that I learned that day is to just have fun when I'm presenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment