CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Product Process

Now that the research part is over, I can finally begin the product I spoke about at the Senior Project meeting a few months ago. Then I spoke about creating a subdivision of the high school or devising a simple sewer system. That idea has changed slightly, but incorporates many more elements and aspects to Civil Engineering. After conversing with Charlie for a long time about what exactly to do a throwing ideas at him and having Charlie bounce feedback back to me allowed me to formulate a specific plan. So far I have a piece of land that needs to be subdivided. I plan to devise some sort of recreational park for kids since the piece of land lies within a community. After looking at an aerial view of the area area the property, a small park seems logical, because the previous houses that were planned to be built on the property were denied. This project will allow me to give back to a community while experimenting on what can be built in a restricted region while dealing with regional problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment