CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Drexel News

http://drexel.edu/news/headlines/substantial-work-ahead-for-water-issues,-say-scientists-at-acs

I was searching through news articles the other day and I came across this article on Drexel University's website. This article identifies how to preserve clean water and distribute it to the people of the world. This article ties in to my project in two major ways: infrastructure and water cleanliness. Engineers and scientist are trying to develop methods to keep water cleaner in new water lines and attempting to create a water contamination detector that can read a contamination but differentiate a false alarm from a serious threat. These are the problems I will have to face when I become an engineer because water conservation will become a more serious issue as time goes by.

2 comments:

  1. This ties into Ty`Ana's project also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Garcia is right on the money. I wonder if you and Miss Mitchell could collaborate just a bit! Water conservation and cleanliness is becoming a hot field.

    ReplyDelete