CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Video of the Week


This video of the week splices new school reggaeton with some old school salsa music. This new blend allows the younger Latino generation to appreciate the music of elder generations by using the flow and beats of the past in conjunction with the words of the youth. I believe this form of reggaeton helps me to remember where I came from. It helps me keep my mind focused and defers all distractions. I want to always remember where I come from be able to be proud of it. Not letting anyone stand in my way and belittle me is my belief, and just because there are many stereotypes about the education of Hispanic does not mean they are all true. I am proud of where I come from and no one will tell me otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment