CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project Thesis


Lately Mr. Abrams has reminded to keep a weary eye on what we want our topics for the research paper coming soon. I allegedly thought about Salsa and how Salsa music evolved from classical music, but now i think I may do something different. I think I may do a research paper on the steps necessary to create an engineering project. From plumbing to water will all be included. I think this paper will allow people to grasp the idea on how much time and energy it takes to actually design the project and bring it to life. As I was told yesterday, it would take about 14 million dollars to create a working sports complex, which will only have two soccer fields, only two. But because it will be a sports complex facilities such as bathrooms and concessions will also need to be built. That will require water, gas and a septic system. Lightening also comes into play as well as the electrical source powering the lights. All these factors are interesting to know when an engineering marvel is completed and used by other people because no one truly thinks about this kind of things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you're thinking about paper so related to your project topic. It sounds fascinating. Here's the book I think I mentioned last week: http://www.amazon.com/Big-Necessity-Unmentionable-World-Matters/dp/0805082719/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1234400297&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete