CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

A Bad Day Turns Around

This morning was one of the worse mornings I've ever had. I woke up with the most annoying upset stomach that didn't go away until third period. On top of that, Coach Synder asked me before school began to speak on behalf of the Senior Project Seminar class. At the moment I felt annoyed because I didn't have anything prepared, but I soon felt honored that he asked me to speak. Before the actual address, I was in my Chemistry class working on lab that went horrible wrong. I was on the verge of completing a large portion of the lab, but I mistake cost me the results I desired, and now I have to start over. Even though all these bad occurrences happened, my day is turning out well.

Somehow, I managed to laugh off all the negative things that happened today, and transformed it into something positive. For once in my life I do not have a ton of homework to complete and i do not have any school activities today. I'm just glad that Monday is almost over and that all these bad things happened today, and that they are done and over with.

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to be able to post a comment! I admire how you're able to keep your chin up when you're having a terrible day. Speaking before a large audience and feeling like garbage is tough, but you did it. The skill to cope and excel when the chips are down is a skill that will take you far!

    ReplyDelete