CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Senior Project Kickoff

We had a Senior Project kickoff meeting on Wednesday that allowed parents, mentors, and sponsors to become more familiar with the program. At the meeting, a bunch of us students spoke about ourselves briefly. In this mini speech, we introduced our family, our mentors, and pour sponsors, if they managed to make the meeting. After introducing who we were with, each of us gave our topic, or thesis, we would care to study during Senior Project and a possible product we may produce.

When I spoke, which I was the very first person, I introduced my mom, her boyfriend, my mentor, Mrs. Hansbury, and my sponsor, Charles Chettloti. I then decided what career field I would like to study, which is civil engineering. Afterwards, I discussed the product I would like to produce. I said I would like to redesign the school, but that didn't seem like a crowd pleaser so I added a second option which was designing a simple sewer system to bounce back. Once everyone spoke, we took pictures for the website and we all were able to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment