CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Commenting fellow Classmates' Blogs

By reading and commenting my fellow classmates' blogs, I have been able to understand them and know them a bit better. For example, I had no idea my closest friend, Enrique, and my neighbor Aliccia both are bungee jumping lunatics. On the other hand, Brionna wrote about how the ties of love can make or break a person. I feel the same way in the matters of the heart experiencing some heartbreak already. On a more professional level, I share the same stress with Des. We both seem to stress about school and what we are doing for our future. Moving on, I never knew the unique style and creativity Turk thinks about and she exhibits it. Lastly, I read Sam's latest post. I felt a connection with her post because she wrote about how much family, especially her mother, means to her. In addition, her enthusiasm about traveling the world can only rival my own, however I already have a head start. I now realize that reading and commenting on other blog posts can build a deeper connection and a closer friendship with everyone in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment