CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Midterms

My midterms are severely difficult. My Calculus midterm didn't seem difficult at first, but there is another section that I have to finish because there was not enough time to complete during the allotted time. My chemistry midterm, however, was the most difficult midterm I have ever taken. The actual midterm was a lab, that I barely finished, and a few free response questions. I actually could not even finish the questions because, low and behold, I ran out of time. So I think I failed that midterm big time. In addition, I ran out of time during my drafting midterm, but my teacher allowed extra time since no one was close to finishing, except me.

Tomorrow I have my English and History midterms, which I know will be difficult. They both are subjects I excel in, but the people I know who have already taken the midterm have informed me that neither of them are easy. Friday my Spanish midterm project is due, but that is already done except for one final detail that has yet to be completed. Other than midterms, my week has going well, except for some minor setbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment