CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Letter from the Future



Imagine that you are twenty-eight years old, and you're writing to a cherished teacher whom you haven't heard from in ten years. Tell him/her about your professional life. What do you do for a living and how did you get there? Consider the following: What schools did you attend? What special training and degrees do you have? Where do you work and what is the name of your company? What do your coworkers and boss think of you? What professional successes and awards have you enjoyed since graduating from high school.

Dear Mr. Smith


It has been a long since we have spoken. A lot has changed in my life. I am the head Civil Engineer at WP Projects down in Miami, Florida. I'm a Drexel University Alumni with a Bachelors Degree and I have finished my Master's thanks to my company's financial assistance. I went to Graduate school at Princeton University as soon as I was ensured my position at WP Projects. Through the help of Drexel's coop program, I was able to work with WP Projects and they told me that they would hire me as soon as I graduated. I really do not have a boss, but I do have superiors that I must consult with on every project our company undertakes. My coworkers are respectable and dependable because I need them to be besides the fact that I manage them like money. Soon after I achieved my position, I received a letter of acceptance from the Society of Hispanic Engineers. In addition, I was nominated for Civil Engineer of the Year. So far I couldn't ask for a better life.



Sincerely,
Iván Alejandro Piñeiro

No comments:

Post a Comment