CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Genes

Recently, I have thought about my grandfather and my father. While analyzing their character and their abilities, I realized that some of their extraordinary talents I did not inherit. For example, my grandfather is a really good singer, even though he's old he can still carry a tune. In addition, he's an excellent dancer who has years of practice and experience.

Fortunate for my father, he inherited my grandfather's excellent dance skills. When I watch my father dance, I can see myself gliding around the dance floor showcasing my skills. However, I didn't inherit his amazing dance skills, but I did inherit a natural rhythm and other helpful qualities from my father.

I still wish I had the ability to sing. It's a rare talent for a man to have and it's a interesting quality to have and perfect. But I can only dream about singing. In the mean time, I can practice my dance skills so I can show them off the next time an opportunity arises.

No comments:

Post a Comment