CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend Grab Bag


Today I have a lot going for me that I set in stone to secure my future. I already have my acceptance letter to Drexel University, acquired some scholarship money, and received news of a summer internship that I am currently applying for. However, I still have a lot of work to do. There are several scholarships that I still need to apply for, some of which provide a hefty sum of money. Free money is out there, I just have to find it.


In other news, my cousin, my uncle and my grandfather are visiting my family and I at the end of the month. This of course is exciting because I usually do not see them until the summer. In contrast, if I am accepted into the summer internship I applied for, I won't be able to see my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. There is so many things happening in my life I feel at times overwhelmed, however, the aid from family and friends helps me fight on.

No comments:

Post a Comment