CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8th Sponsor Meeting

Yesterday was an interesting visit to see Charlie. The route to his office that I usually take was blocked because the recording guys I met last week were doing some work on the street I usually travel on. I had to detour around his office and park three blocks away at another office building owned by Remington and Vernick. After I finally met with Charlie he gave me a few things that would help me on my research paper and a set of plans that dealt with the product I'm supposed to create for the end of the year presentation. Anyway, from his office we went to go see the camera guys down the street. One was prepping to clean the water line while Charlie, Joe, the other camera guy, and I opened a manhole to see if there were any problems. When the water went through the line, water splashed everywhere. This one woman stopped to take a picture which I thought was weird, but it's not my place to judge. From there we went to deal with a problem to see if the county or the town owns a road in Haddonfield and which one is responsible for repairing it. We took measurements which took an hour to finish, but it seemed a lot longer. Before I left, Charlie told me to look at the plans and study them to see what other ideas can be used that the property.

1 comment:

  1. I never appreciated what it takes to keep the sewer lines running until I read your blog.

    ReplyDelete