CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 13, 2009

Articles for My Research Paper

Ever since I changed my thesis I've been scramblng to find new articles that deal with all types of conservation. The three main types of conservatopn that I'm trying to focus on are water, enviromental, and energy. Hopefully I can find an excess of articles to use for my paper. I also hope to add other ways of conservation just in case my ideas run short and my paper isn't long enough. I'm sure, however, I'll have enough information to not let that happen because I know how to explain and drag things out while still making the topic interesting. The deadline is approaching quickly so I have to start writing my research paper ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. You'll pull it together and most importantly, you'll learn so much along the way

    ReplyDelete