CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

The Beginning of the End of My Research Paper

Today I will attempt to start my research paper. I believe that I have more than enough articles to actually complete the paper. The only fear I have is that I'll run short of ideas before I reach the six page mark. Anyways, I have to remember how to cite my sources, but before I do that I have to read them all first. I've read the majority of them, but I need to reread in order to extract the information. Now that I think of it, I should highlight the important stuff in the articles before I even think about writing the paper. I should also revamp my outline prior to writing my essay. My goal is to start writing my paper this weekend and finishing it by the end of next week or sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. I admire how you set goals and deadlines for yourself.

    ReplyDelete