CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Time Management

Ever since the Senior Project started, I had to adjust my time management skills. I have spent a tremendous amount of time working for this class and my Chemistry class. These two classes are my most difficult and require a lot of work. Now that baseball is starting I'm not sure what I will have to do to keep my grades up and be able to do everything i want to do. I felt overwhelmed a few times already this year with homework for every class and still trying to meet deadlines for this class and doing community service. I hate that feeling because I get so nervous that I can hardly focus on the current task. I believe that I'll have to sacrifice more of my social life time and relax time to accomplish more so i don't feel that way. I'll also have to deal with the drama my mom starts with me when I snap due to the stress. In the end however, it will all be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment