CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

An Inspirational Quote


" The best investment my dad ever made was education." Ivan Piñeiro


Over the weekend my father and I spoke a lot about my future during our drive to New York. At one point in the conversation, my dad said the quote stated above referring to his father. This really impacted my attitude and respect towards my father. It made me respect him and appreciate him a lot more because he is investing in me to better my life. I never thought about education being an investment. I know my father is investing a lot in my education because he knows that I can handle anything and that I am worth it. I won't throw that opportunity to better my life by getting an education.

No comments:

Post a Comment