CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Depressed

I'm feeling a little depressed right now because Coach Snyder told us that we were all losing focus in this class. This kind of ruined my mood because I was happy, but his comments made me feel a little bit upset. Now I'm a little frustrated because a few of the articles I found really don't help me as much as I thought they would. Now I'm scrambling to find some more articles before I start writing my essay this weekend. Time isn't on my side right now, but I know I can pull through, I always do. Besides the paper schoolwork in my other classes is becoming somewhat overwhelming because we are finishing up the curriculum. Within the next few weeks I going to have to review for all my AP tests while trying to play baseball, do work in this class and attempting to have some fun. Life is tough, but it's only as fun when it's enjoyed to the fullest extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment