CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Engineering Software

When I went to visit Charlie this week we discussed what product I want to create from this experience. We actually began the process , but not at a fast pace. He also told me that I need to become familiar with the software program AUTOCADD. This software is the foundation for creating all engineering projects. He told me I can use the program whenever I see him, but Charlie believes I will not have enough time working on that alone. Right now I am trying to find someway to acquire the program because I do not want to spend over a hundred dollars for some software that I may not be able to understand completely. Hopefully, I can find someway to use AUTOCADD, either at home or in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment